Happy Thursday! Wow, this week has flown by! Can't believe it's almost the weekend -- whew! A few things..
Went on a great hike last weekend, so I will post pictures/hike details on that as soon as I can!
New project: In addition to trying a new recipe each week (which I am a little behind on, but will be catching up on this weekend!) ~ I am taking on a new project.. Project Cupcake! I got a new book called: Hello, Cupcake. It is a great cupcake decorating guide that looks like a lot of fun! I will be slowly making my way through the book & trying out all the cute ideas. It should be a lot of fun, and I will definitely chronicle it on here. :)
Check out: www.muchlove.org, we got a ton of cute new doggies!! Love them :) I am so excited to volunteer this weekend & meet all of the new ones! :)
HAITI: Wow... It's hard to express the sadness that I feel for the people of Haiti and the tremendous disaster that they have experienced. I am praying like crazy, and hoping that the aid that is headed there will bring miracles to the people. I truly wish that I could fly there to help in anyway that I can. I always wanted to go to help after Hurricane Katrina.. So maybe I'll actually be able to go to Haiti. Who knows. So please join me in praying for the people of Haiti, and giving if you can! Every little bit helps!! You can text: 501501 the word Hele, to donate $5 to Wycleffs foundation that is helping with recovery efforts. You can also text to the Red Cross to donate 10$. There are SO many great organizations that you can donate too --so please google it & see what you can do to help.
Thankful ~~ Things like situations in Haiti and throughout the world, truly should make each and every one of us even MORE thankful for the many, many blessings we have. To have a warm home to go to every night, a reliable car to get me all over the city to various events, for food to nourish our bodies, air to breathe, and family & friends to support us through this crazy journey called LIFE -- I feel so beyond blessed.
Hope that you are having a great week..
Be blessed.
xoxo
sara
Recent media: 20 Inspiring Women in Food
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment