Happy New Year Everyone :) I know it's a little early -- but I would guess at this point that it's a little late to say Merry Christmas!
I hope everyone had an amazing holiday + may 2010 be your best year yet! I had an amazing Christmas + am truly thankful beyond expression. It was so great to celebrate Christmas Eve with friends + Christmas with family. Busy but amazing! I am really, really looking forward to 2010. I know that it will be amazing!
Two of my goals for the New Year, are to cook more + to hike more. Two of my favorite things that I don't do nearly enough! I hope to try at least one new recipe each week (hopefully more!) + at least one new hike each month (hopefully more!)! I will help track those goals with this blog + will be posting new recipes + hikes in the LA & surrounding areas. I'm excited.
This past weekend I made soup from scratch + went on a new hike. I will post both of those tomorrow!
More later. Sending lots of love.
xoxo
Recent media: 20 Inspiring Women in Food
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment