Thank you SOOO much to everyone who helped contribute to Project Adopt a Family! My non profit organization, Cancer Hope Foundation, adopted two families this year to provide Christmas for them! One family, lost the father this year, and so it's a single widowed woman with two children & the other family is a single mom with three children. The first family lost the father this past year to cancer, and the second family - the single mom with three kids -is currently battling cancer!! Both are amazing families + deserve the best Christmas ever. Soo, that's what we are planning :)
My friends and family have been amazing!! At my small group Christmas party Monday, instead of doing a big gift exchange with each other, we all brought gifts for the families! :) On top of that, I sent out an email to my friends & family, and the response has been HUGE! I've been picking up gifts all week from people wanting to help. I love that I have generous friends, that really take time to make a difference this holiday season (and always!)!! So thank you, thank you, thank you!! I am so beyond grateful!
Love you all!
xoxo
Recent media: 20 Inspiring Women in Food
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment