Just a quick blog today, with a couple of new products that I love :)
1)Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals Makeup! This stuff is great. It's the best foundation that I've used to date. It goes on as a powder, but covers like a liquid. It's super natural looking & easy to apply. I LOVE it! I highly recommend it. The starter kit is $60 in the store (Can be found at any Bare Escentuals store or Sephora) which includes two shades of foundation, a warmth/bronzer powder, a toner, and three brushes, oh and a mineral veil to go on top. It's a great value. BUT on their website, they have a great $30 TV offer that includes the foundation, bronzer, mineral veil, brushes, & some special items like mascara, etc. A much better value! I am going to order that - because that's how much they sell the foundation for alone. It's great. :) I'm the type of person that can't leave the house without foundation on - so this is my new favorite product! And the way that it looks, motivates me to add more makeup too - like eye shadow, and today even mascara! Normally I just wear foundation to work, but this has inspired me to take a little bit more time :)
http://bareescentuals.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-BareEscentuals-Site/default/Experience-Show?cgid=BM_GETSTARTED&brandId=BM
2) Chai Rooibos tea from Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf! This is a limited edition product, about $8.50 for 20 tea bags. Pretty good value, and is delicious :) I got some today + had it with vanilla creamer & sugar. This morning at CB&TL they served it iced, with vanilla powder - and it was delish! I'm tempted to go back & get the vanilla powder. Delish! :)
Description: Sweetly spiced notes of cinnamon & cloves perfectly complemented by creamy rooibos for a naturally caffeine free infusion.
3) I got my hair done last night! Just a cut, but I'm really happy with it. It was quick & looks great. I have been getting a lot of complements. But then again, it always looks great right after they do it & get it all blow dried and cute. :) Either way, I'm super happy with it, and would definitely recommend the place. If you're in the LA area, here is a great stylist. His name is Greg, and works at Saints Studio -- Broadway & 2nd street (near the 3rd street promenade). Number = 310.587.2435! If you're in the Ventura area, I'd definitely recommend my old person too! She's great - but the drive is just too much, and it's too tough to squeeze her in when I'm in town. Her name is Jessica C & she works at the Michael Kelly Salon.
I'm only like 3 inches away from having my natural hair color back! I'm soo happy! I don't even remember how long it's taken me to grow it out, but it's almost here! Ahh! I know that of course once it's all back, that I will want to get highlights again... but I definitely want to wait a little while & wait till it's all health & natural again. Exciting.
I start my 2nd part time job tonight, doing childcare for my church - so I am looking forward to it. Only a couple hours - so it'll be the perfect amount of time. Season 5 of Weeds will be at home waiting for me, but I'll probably have to wait till the weekend to finish the season. I watched the first disc of the season earlier this week.. and wow - it is insane! Not sure if any of you follow that show, but it's intense! Whew!
Hope things are great with everyone & that you are all having a great week!
xoxo
Recent media: 20 Inspiring Women in Food
10 years ago

Bare Minerals is good stuff... I am not a coffee bean and tea leaf place I like starbucks...
ReplyDeleteAmanda got me hooked... haha..
Take care dear and have a good week..
Terri