Howdy :)
Hope everyone is doing great! Life has been crazy busy, and it looks like it's just going to get busier. I guess that's good though, right? My newest project is planning a Casino Night, for my non profit organization that I am on the Board of Directors for-Cancer Hope Foundation. www.cancerhopefoundation.org. Become a fan on Facebook, Join our cause on Facebook, & follow us on twitter -@campkeepsake! I am really excited about the Casino Night-but it is going to be a huge undertaking. If anyone has any good contacts--food donors, alcohol donors, prize donors, etc. Let me know! I would love any help :)
Haiti plans are still in the mix! The dates so far are May 22-29th, but my cousin is getting married the 22nd -so I'm seeing if I can leave that night, but not sure. Might have to push back the trip to June - but hopefully can still go in May! I am so excited for this, you have no idea. I will continue to post details as I get them. I am getting lots of info in the mail soon, so once I get that it will be easier to post & plan!
Movie & Blog Recommendations!
This past weekend, I saw the documentary called FOOD,Inc. I think that everyone should see this. It truly will change the way you look at food. It is crazy. Like there were moments that I wanted to scream, moments I wanted to CRY, and just general shock and awe. It is insane. I think everyone should see it, seriously. It's not a feel good movie by any means, but it is extremely educational and entirely necesary.
Oddly enough, going along with that topic, I read an article about this blog, and thought it was very interesting. Check it out:
http://fedupwithschoollunch.blogspot.com/
Oh, and over the weekend I also saw Alice and Wonderland. Loved it. I thought it was great. If you see it, be sure to check out the credits, and look for my friends name -Jules Eschilman, Animation Coordinator. So cool!
Hope everyone is having a great week! I will post more soon.
xoxo
Recent media: 20 Inspiring Women in Food
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment