Thursday, March 25, 2010

HAITI

Hi Everyone :)
Just a quick update on Haiti. Plans are underway & I could not be more excited. The dates most likely will be: May 22nd-29th -but if not, then it will be August 6-13th! I just submitted the final application and am awaiting final confirmation! I cannot wait. :)

I will send out more details as I have them, but one of the things that they did ask, is that our team collect items to bring with us. Here are the items that I will be bringing. If you'd like to contribute just let me know :) Thanks!

*Toothbrushes
*Toothpaste
*Shampoo
*Conditioner
*Small Toys
*Crayons
*Pencils & Pens
*Writing Tablets
*Childrens Clothes
*Childrens Shoes
*Tylenol
*Vitamins-Children
*Vitamins-Adult
*Soap
*Hydrocortisone Cream
*Pepto-Bismol
*Ibuprofen
*Baby Powder
*Aspirin
*Cough Medicine
*Hair Brushes
*Band-Aids

The organization I am going with is called Vision International Missions!

I will keep you all posted on details :)

Thanks for the love, prayers, & support!

Love,
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment