Happy Thursday! Here are some cool things I wanted to share:
1) Stamps to the Rescue:
These are stamps designed to raise money for animal shelters throughout the US. It's to encourage & promote adopting shelter pets. It's such a wonderful cause - and a super easy way to help! The stamps are SO cute! I personally love mailing cards & letters, and so I love cute stamps to go along with them. :) Be sure to get some! They go on sale in April, but you can pre-order now. I just got 3 20-packs! So excited for them to arrive :) Here is the site: http://stampstotherescue.com/
2) Whole Foods App! Check out the Whole Foods Application on the iphone. It is so great, packed with TONS of great recipes. Lots of great vegetarian & organic recipes. I plan on making at least 3 great recipes per week, starting tonight. I'm about to go search for the perfect dinner recipe. I'm sure it's on their website too, you should check it out! :)
3) One more iphone app! My uncle creates applications for the iphone, so support him. He has a new app out, called: InAWorld Drama. It's a cool app that let's you create little videos that are like movie trailers. It's a lot of fun, and pretty cheap too - only $1.99. Check it out!
One last thing, so I guess it changes it to four great things :)
--I just read a great article about Michelle Obama & her Let's Move.gov organization. It is great. I think it's such an amazing cause -and that it's one we definitely have to do something about, so I am really happy about the awareness that MO is creating. Check it out: www.letsmove.gov.
Have a great Thursday! :) Hope everyone had a great St Patricks Day!
Recent media: 20 Inspiring Women in Food
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment