LA is known for having great food and amazing restaurants, and until recently I haven't made a huge effort to explore and experiment with trying new places. Soo, my goal is to start trying a new restaurant at least once a month, hopefully more! And I will be posting reviews on here.
This past weekend, I went to a great restaurant that I highly recommend. It's called The Mercantile. Here is the website: http://www.themercantilela.com/
The Mercantile is a great wine bar/gourmet market & restaurant. It is a cozy, cute spot in the Hollywood area of LA, and parking is easy. You can park on the street or they have a lot with an hour of free parking.
I had the fondue, and it was amazing. They serve it with yummy homeade bread, and you can add on sides -so I got apples too. It was delicious. In addition, we got a cheese plate for our table, which was great. The wisconsin cheddar was very good. I had a great Pinot Noir from New Zealand, which paired great with the fondue. Lastly, they have an amazing dessert selection. They have homeade treats and ice cream. I had the mint chocolate chip ice cream with a little mini oreo. It was a great meal, and I hope to go back soon!! :)
If you're in the area-you should definitely try it!!
xoxo
Recent media: 20 Inspiring Women in Food
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment